Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: More questions.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Was looking over some more of the older threads and have come up with a couple more questions.

    First off, just for the history lesson, who started this board and how did Cherie get involved?

    A trivial question, I noticed something in the photos taken at the Hollywood Collector Show back in 2001.
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/hcs_jan01.html
    Is it my imagination, is Marie wearing high heels, or is Marie taller than Cherie?

    Also, Cherie's book, the updated version. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy of it up here in Canada?
    I looked on amazon.ca and it doesn't look like they have any available, and to order it from the U.S. would probably double the price. Any suggestions?

    Gee, what one can find out by doing a little googling. Shades of the "six degrees of seperation" thing. From IMDB, I was a bit surprised to find Robert Hays is Cherie's ex. Back in the late '80's, if my uderstanding is correct, he was with Catherine Mary Stewart, an actress from Edmonton. A few years earlier, in 84 I had a chance to meet Catherine and get a little aquainted with her. Is this a small world or what?

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Marie is two inches taller then me.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    CC

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie, Technically would she be one inch taller and you only one inch shorter??? winking

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah ha, am I observant or am I observant?

    Now when people see you and Marie together, they should have no trouble telling you two apart.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I love the last picture of the three sisters together [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I believe the board was started in the summer of 2000. I think Mara Fox started it and linked it to Cherie's Web Site!

    Marie is wearing heels in that photo, I do believe!

    The updated version of Cherie's book has not been released yet but will be soon hopefully!
    The original version is available (signed copies) through Cherie's Web Store!

    Just some quick answers. Maybe someone else will offer more details!

    Later dude,
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marie is a bit taller than Cherie but I think not as much as in some of those photos.

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Al_Bundy:
    Ah ha, am I observant or am I observant?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="4">Whoooaaa Bundy!</font> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    and like I mentioned before knightjewel...you know soooo much!

    Thanks for sharing that Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Who'd a-thunk it?!?!?
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic